Over $1000 in cash awards may be given for outstanding achievement:
- Graphic Design Best of Show ($100)
- Illustration Best of Show (sponsored by The Robeson Family) ($100)
- Typography Best of Show ($100)
- President's Award of Excellence ($100)
- CUDO Award of Excellence ($100)
- Surface 51 Award of Excellence ($100)
- Studio 2D Design Strategy Award ($100)
- [co][lab] Award of Excellence ($100)
- Electric Pictures Award of Excellence ($100)
- David M. and Shirley A. Jones Student Art Award ($100)
- Fine & Applied Arts Department Chair Award ($100)
- Other awards may be announced
Awards look great on your résumé. Even if you don't win a cash award, your work will be seen by potential employers and influential people in the local marketing communications industry.
Work accepted for exhibition in the show will also be featured on a web site for the world to see.
Note: Each student is eligible to receive up to a maximum of three (3) awards. Awards are subject to change.
The 2017 judges are: