Graphic Design Student Show: Call for Entries (2013)
Over $1000 in cash awards may be given for outstanding achievement:
- Graphic Design Best of Show ($100)
- President's Award of Excellence ($100)
- Graphic Design Program Director's Award ($100)
- Surface 51 Award of Excellence ($100)
- Presence Covenant Medical Center Award for Excellence in Design ($100)
- Studio 2D Design Strategy Award ($100)
- Six Demon Studio Award for Excellence in Web Design ($100)
- McGown Photography Award of Excellence ($100)
- Larry Ecker Award for Typographic Excellence ($100)
- Electric Pictures Award of Excellence ($100)
- David M. and Shirley A. Jones Student Art Award ($100)
- Fine & Applied Arts Department Chair Award ($100)
- Parkland College Marketing & Public Relations Department Award of Excellence ($100)
- Other awards may be announced
Awards look great on your résumé. Even if you don't win a cash award, your work will be seen by potential employers and influential people in the local marketing communications industry.
Work accepted for exhibition in the show will also be featured on a web site for the world to see.
Note: Each student is eligible to receive up to a maximum of three (3) awards. Awards are subject to change.
This year's judges will be: