GDS 271 Interactive Design
Instructor: Paul Young
To learn about interactive design through online readings. To become independent lifelong learners.
Using discussion forums, students will work in teams to check each other's reading comprehension of select online articles.
Your weekly discussion post must also include a link to your Blog which should be updated every week.
Note: This is a peer-reviewed assignment. The quality of the work you do will be graded by your classmates.
- Login to your Cobra Learning account every week
- Select "CONTENT," then select the assignment for the week and follow the instructions
- Post your completed assignment by Tuesday (spelling, grammar and clarity of thought count!)
- Read and respond to at least 6 of your classmates by Saturday (respond to your team members first, then respond to posts that have the least number of responses)
- While responding to your classmates' posts, score their homework assignment by assigning one to five stars to their posts based on the grading rubric below.
All components completed
|Most components completed||Some components missing|
Excellent content and clarity of thought (with no spelling/grammar errors)
|5 Stars||4 Stars||3 Stars|
Good content and clarity of thought (and/or some spelling/grammar errors)
|4 Stars||3 Stars||2 Stars|
Poor content (and/or many spelling/grammar errors)
|3 Stars||2 Stars||1 Star|
Your initial post is due Tuesday at 11:30pm every week. You must also respond to your teammates' posts by the following Saturday at 11:30pm.
Note: Homework assignments are graded pass/fail. Full credit will be given each week only if both parts of the assignment are completed on time.