GDS 293 Portfolio Seminar
Field Trip 3: Adams Outdoor
Instructor: Paul Young
To see and experience real world creative and production environments. To meet and talk with working professionals in the field.
We have been invited to visit several places of business where our host will give a presentation on what they do and how they do it. We will have the opportunity to interact with other professionals in our industry and to ask them questions about their work and employment opportunities.
- Visit each host's website before the field trip (linked above when available). It always helps to know a little about each business before your visit.
- Write down a few questions you may wish to ask during your field trip.
- If you are unfamiliar with the area, inspect the map link above. We will meet promptly at the time and location specified below. It is recommended that you arrive early at the specified location. Anticipate parking problems. Leave early. If you are late, you may not be allowed to join the tour.
- When you are in our host’s space, please show respect by not talking amongst yourselves or making unnecessary noise. There will always be a question-and-answer period during the tour. If at all possible, save your questions until then.
- Note taking is highly recommended. Material covered during field trips will be on the quiz scheduled later this semester.